How to get involved?
Donate Items to our shelter:
(a list good/items needed will be updated monthly on our "blog" page)
There a multitude of avenues in which one may volunteer, including, but not limited to, in our shelter, Bee Hive Thrift Stores, Virtual Call Center, and at events.
As a volunteer you can:
- Work in our thrift store, The Bee Hive.
- Help maintain and repair the shelter by making necessary repairs or building upgrades. Or you can help by cleaning the shelter and its grounds.
- Be a sitter for the children of our clients as they accomplish their goals during their stay.
- Assist in the daily operations of the office
- Helping to answer the 24-hour Crisis Line
- Performing office duties such as typing, filing, etc.
- Upon training, volunteers can act as court advocates.
- In our virtual call center, you can be trained in marketing and assist with our fundraising endevaors.
Our agency has a strict Confidentiality Policy followed by all staff, board members and volunteers.